FREE Dinner @ Litton’s
Thursday, April 10, 2014 @ 6:00 PM
Women’s Health 101
“Overcoming Stress and Staying Healthy”
Dr. Mike will be discussing how stress causes your body to lose the ability to heal itself. He will share how his technology, chiropractic technique and principles of healthy living have changed the lives of so many under his care (especially those with high levels of stress). He will equip you with the knowledge to overcome stress and stay healthy.
Questions that will be answered:
- What is the best form of exercise for a balanced, healthy lifestyle?
- What is the key to increasing and maintaining proper bone density?
- How much exercise is too much?
- What foods promote hormone imbalance?
- What organs are affected by peri-menopausal estrogen loss?
- What foods make estrogen less harmful on the body?
- What foods promote natural detoxification and weight loss?
- What do adrenal, thyroid, and ovarian function have to do with each other?
- Why do fat cells have to do with high/dangerous estrogen levels?
- What is the best form of Calcium to consume?
- When is the best time to focus on increasing bone density?
- Why estrogen dominance is plaguing both men and women in America – and why is this so dangerous?
- How does the body perceive a stressful daily lifestyle?
- How does exercise reverse the effects of this kind of busy lifestyle?
- How do you create a “Plan for Health”?
This is a great way to introduce someone to the benefits of Chiropractic Care, Whole Food Nutrition, and a Healthier Balanced Lifestyle! Dr. Mike will cover some of the “basics” of care at his clinic and be available for any questions you or your guests may have.
When: Thursday, April 10, 2014 @ 6:00 PM
Where: Litton’s Restaurant (Back Room)
Who is Invited: You and up to 5 guests.
Please RSVP for you and up to 5 guests by Wed, April 9