Women’s Health 101
Your DNA is NOT your Destiny!
Less than 5% of all cancer is caused by an inherited genetic defect.
Only 1% of breast cancer cases are caused from an inherited genetic defect.
95% of all cancer is related to behavior, environment and stress.
Dr. Mike will be discussing strategies to reduce the cancer-causing toxic-load on the liver, kidneys and immune system.
Questions that will be answered:
- Why estrogen dominance is plaguing both men and women in America – and why is this so dangerous?
- Why are fat cells considered a hormone tissue (endocrine gland)?
- Why does the liver create toxins more concentrated and dangerous than when originally ingested… and what you can do to eliminate those toxins?
- What foods make estrogen less harmful on the body?
- How has chiropractic care been used over the decades to assist patients with Polio, the Flu and many other conditions related to the nervous and immune systems?
- How does exercise and proper body composition management (weight loss) improve longevity, reduce toxic load on the body and improve vitality?
- Whole Food Nutrition – what foods support the detoxification of carcinogens (cancer causing substances) in the body?
This is a great way to introduce someone to the benefits of Chiropractic Care and Whole Food Nutrition! Dr. Mike will cover some of the “basics” of care at his clinic and be available for any questions you or your guests may have.
When: Monday, October 15 @ 7:15 PM
Where: Sulack Chiropractic
713 E Emory Road, Suite 103
(Next to Subway and State Farm)
Knoxville, TN 37938
Who is Invited: You and up to 5 guests.
Please RSVP for you and up to 5 guests by Monday Morning, October 15: